Software and digital applications - Sustainable agriculture
WISIS®: testing timber structures
Wood has many applications in buildings. Excessive loads, fungi and insects may damage such timber. The WISIS® system serves to assess the state of construction timber in a non-destructive way, with a view to detecting any deterioration and repairing damaged elements.
- Rapid, reliable results.
- A simplified graphic interface for easy use .
- A rapid, USB self-powered acquisition card .
- Self-setting acquisition card parameters.
- Small size: the system is portable .
- Software available in French and English.
Made-to-measure specific applications, training on request, system maintenance.
WISIS® is a registered trademark.
How to get it
WISIS® is distributed by CIRAD